Welcome to our Coaches page.
Coaching since: 1998
With a Sports Science degree and Coaching qualifications in several sports, Mike is a full-time Sport Scientist & Coach and has worked in these capacities with athletes at a range of levels from Amateur to State, National, and International. These include:
- Cycling (Road)
- Football (AFL, Vic State Metro & TAC Cup levels)
- Football (Soccer)
- Ice Hockey
- K1 Paddling
- Powerlifting (IPF)
- Running (Trail; Enduro; Adventure)
Mike’s passion is Middle and Long Distance Athletics and Cross Country.
Formerly enlisted in the Army, he has also helped prepare candidates for entry tests in to the Military, Fire Brigade, and Federal and State Police Services.
Biomechanics | Energy Systems | Sports Nutrition | Strength & Conditioning | Running: MD, LD, SC, XC
- B.App.Sci.(Ex.Sp.Sci.). 2008
- Lvl-1 Strength & Conditioning
- Lvl-3 Track & Field (MD, LD, SC, XC, Sprints, Relays)
- Lvl-1 Triathlon
- Lvl-1 Powerlifting
- Lvl-1 Weightlifting (Olympic)
- Certs. 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Lvl-2 Sports Trainer
To read some of his posts on this site, see HERE.