( Where we train )
Our main training location is Knox Athletics Track.
We also train at the following locations (click title to jump to location):
- Birdsland Reserve (Belgrave Heights)
- Churchill National Park (Rowville)
- Dandenong Police Paddocks Reserve (Dandenong)
- Ferny Creek and The Dandenongs (various)
- Jells Park (Wheelers Hill)
- Koolamara Waters (Ferntree Gully)
- Lakewood Nature Reserve (Knoxfield)
- Lewis Park (Wantirna)
- Liverpool Road Retarding Basin and the Dandenong Creek Track (Boronia / Bayswater)
- Lysterfield Lake Park (Lysterfield)
- Mountain Highway (The Basin to Sassafrass)
- The Thousand Steps (Upper Ferntree Gully / Tremont)
At certain times of the year, sessions are also held at the Tan Track Melbourne (the track around the RoyaL Botanic Gardens) and Albert Park Lake. Other venues may be arranged by request. Training sessions are usually held in the evening or morning outside work hours and on weekends and may be organised on request during business hours Monday to Friday.